home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My NEW Table!

I have this wall in my house with a sad looking little black half circle table on it. I have been wanting a new table for awhile now.

I'm not going to lie. I stalked Craigslist for weeks looking for a buffet table.

I had high hopes of finding a trashy past-its-prime piece of furniture and transforming it into something amazing...

I mean, I have seen plenty of blogs with awesome transformations, certainly I could do it too, right?!

Well, in the end I chickened out. Yep, I just didn't have faith that I could do it. I have NEVER refinished anything before, and I was just too scared to take the plunge.

But I did however find the most amazing table EVER and I am in love.

Seriously, I keep walking past it just to look at it!


Isn't it gorgeous?! I LOVE it! I love the green!



 I have never bought a colored piece of furniture before {and the hubster was a little afraid that if I bought this one I would want to re-decorate the WHOLE house} but for some reason this table was just calling my name!

And I am glad it did, because it works perfectly in my house!

Now, I just need some cute things to put on top!

{I have added a little topiary thing on there since I took this, so it doesn't look as pathetic right now!}


Oh- I got this at Homegoods in case anyone is interested in finding a gorgeous green table for their house :)



5 comments:

  1. sooo purdy! And you can totally redo furniture yourself! I'll help you! ... I wish we didn't live across the country from each other so I could really help you in person! So next time you find an old piece, shoot me an email and I'll walk you through it! Love this table though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Glad you got the perfect table without having to do all that refurbishment. I once bought a little, red, beat up dresser for 5 bucks at a Thrift Store. I stripped it completely and sanded it and painted it and got new nobs. It was a lot of work.... but kind of a fun process too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the green!! So cute!! Don't be afraid to redo furniture, anyone can do it! Just do it :)
    I'm following you back, cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse.A Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...