home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet The Baby Gift

Do you guys remember the crochet baby gift I made for my BFF's baby shower?

Well, BFF had her baby! A sweet little girl named Macy! She is adorable!

I always like to give a little "meet the baby" after the baby has arrived. Nothing big, just a cute little something special for the baby.

For baby Macy I decided to make her a faux necklace onsie with a couple matching hair bows! {TUTORIAL HERE}


CUTE huh?

I used the same technique from my previous tutorial for the flower as well. I love the little bits of tulle sticking out!



Had to add some matching inter-changeable hair bows for the newborns head :)



All together I think they make an adorable gift! And I even had a package of plain white onsies on hand, so it didn't cost me anything! :) 




I brought it over to BFF last week and she loved it! I can't wait to see sweet baby Macy in her stylish new onsie! :)

Here are my kiddos holding Macy for the first time. Sam was in LOVE with her. All she wanted to do was sit on the couch and hold her. It was so sweet!


And surprisingly, Sadie was pretty in love with Macy too! She threw a fit when I picked the baby back up! It was pretty funny!



Awww- LOVE newborns!! So cute!!!


*If you paid attention, in the post about her shower gift I called the baby "Maya" and in this post I called her "Macy"... they changed her name at the last minute! Good thing I didn't make her anything with her name on it! LOL*

25 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have had plans to make a onesie like this for awhile. I am going to have to get on it. And the double ruffle bows!! OMGoodness I did not know how cute they would be! Heading to my craft room now! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
    Jenni
    kissedbyafrogonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute! i love baby gift ideas: ) this is perfect.
    im a new follower here!!!
    thanks for sharing so many fun things

    xoxo
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the gift and the name (my own little one is a Macie)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea, it is adorable!! Very inspiring :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this :) I am going to be making a faux necklace onesie for my baby girl for her first birthday outfit....I am also working on a fun tutu to match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! She will look lovely on this! Your little angels are so pretty. Seeing them make me miss my sweet nieces back home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoωԁу ϳust wanteԁ tο give
    you a quicκ heаds up.
    The teхt in your aгticle ѕееm
    to bе running off the screеn in Opera.


    Here іs my weblog: garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thiѕ websitе wаs... how do I say it?
    Releѵаnt!! Finally І've found something which helped me. Thanks!

    My web blog :: low back pain treatment with pilates

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...