home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday!

Well, I really didn't get any crafting done this weekend, but I did do something I am quite proud of!

I ran my first ever 5K!

It was amazing! I had so much fun and I really want to sign up for another one... but maybe up it to a 10K!

The hubs ran the 10K this time, and I did the 5K pushing the kids.

It was so fun! I never thought I would say that about running, but it really was!

Here is a family shot before the race started (A horrible picture really, but it's all I got!)


And after the race Sam showing off the medal 'she' won! LOL


So that is what I did this weekend! The race was a couple hours away so we went down Saturday and stayed in a hotel so we could be close since the race started at 7:15 am! So we ended up being gone all weekend, but it was worth it!

Now I need to get crafty and get my Teacher Appreciation Gifts done!

Also, don't forget to go HERE and enter to win a free crochet pattern of your choice! Ends tonight!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly! Good for you! A 5K is definitely on my bucket list too but with baby #3 on the way, it'll have to wait :)

    SO happy for you!


    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can't believe you pushed the stroller, that's some hard work! Good for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! I would like to get into running but keep putting it off- you go GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...