home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Fabulous Finds #14

It's FRIDAY! You know what that means...

Five Fabulous Finds!

This week I had a really hard time narrowing my list down to 5 projects. There were so many awesome ideas out there this week!


Jamie at The Creative Imperative made this stunning Yarn Flag Wreath!  I love that it is simple, yet makes such a statement! Gorgeous!



 
Rachel at Sun Scholars seriously impresses me week after week! If you are not following along with her yet, you *really* should!  Just take a look at her Lemonade Stand Learning post! Amazing!





I am absolutely in LOVE with this decoration from Makoodle. Seriously. In.Love.  I *might* be stealing this idea.





Lisa at Grey Luster Girl gives a tutorial to make this stunning fabric flower! You won't believe how simple it is!




Heidi at Mom's Crafty Space made this gorgeous Mosaic Bird Bath and she gives a tutorial on how to do it! It would be a perfect summer project to do with your kiddos!



I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Awww... thanks so much for sharing my lemonade stand and your sweet comments! So happy to know that people are enjoying my blog. I'm off to explore yours!

    :)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring our birdbath. It was SO much fun to make (and way less messy than it sounds, I promise!)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How fun to see my no-sew flowers featured! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for attending MM blog hop,am now following you back and i look forward being part of this beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...