home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Fabulous Finds #17

OK, I am back! :)

I just needed some time to figure out a new schedule now that I am home. I am trying to get the girls to take a nap at the same time, but it doesn't always work out! But, we are working things out and getting into a new routine!

I want to say THANK YOU to all who sent me such lovely messages. I really appreciated each and every one of them. They made me smile and that is just what I needed!

OK- enough of the mushy stuff- on to the good stuff!

I personally LOVE to give hand made gifts to friends. For wedding and baby showers I will typically get an item off the registry and then add something hand made. So this Wedding gift that Erin at Creating and Teaching made caught my eye. I LOVE it!



I love this tutorial for an awning that Dacia and Chelsea at Creative Mommas made! So cute and would really add a nice tough to any party table display!


Natalie at Beach House in the City took this garage sale picture frame and turned it into an amazing photo prop! LOVE!!!!


Melanie at Ewehoo made this adorable wine cork art peice. The part I love the most? She had written on certain corks the date and event it was from! Genious!!



I have Owls on my brain since I am in the midst of planning my little ones first birthday party- Owl Theme. So this post by Lindsy at Preschool Alphabet caught my eye! A whole post with owl activies! Hmm... giving me some ideas! :) 
owl2

Happy Friday everyone!

It is actually my 30th birthday on Monday {Eeek! I am not going to be in my 20's anymore!!!} so we are having a Minute To Win It theme party Saturday night to celebrate! Should be a blast! I will have pictures to share from that next week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the project feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I just hit the big 3-0 in May :) It's not bad!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly for featuring my Wine Cork Art!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...