home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, August 12, 2011

Lollipop Tree





I was browsing Pinterest {which I spend WAY too much time doing} the other day and I saw a picture of a lollipop tree. It was so cute! I honestly didn't click the picture because it is pretty self explanatory. Take a Styrofoam ball, stick a ton of lollipops in it and wa-la!








Isn't it adorable?! It is going to make the perfect decoration at my little one's birthday party!

It was so easy to make too!





SO bright and cheery {Is that a word?!}








And I actually ran out of lollipops, so the bottom wasn't fully covered. But I just tilted the ball a little in the pot and put the exposed Styrofoam at the back! Shhh!!!








I am thinking about making another one just because it was so easy, but not sure yet! One might be enough....






3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Nicole@ www.thebakingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! As soon as I saw it, I thought it would make such a perfect party decoration for my little guy's upcoming big day! So cute. :)

    http://coffeecupsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You're right, it's one of those "why didn't I think of that" kind of items. Thanks for the idea. Coming over via Chic on a Shoestring blog party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...