home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Freezer Paper Stencils

Um... have I been living under a ROCK or what?!?

I just made my first freezer paper stencil shirt and OMG why have I not made these sooner?!?!

So EASY!

And CUTE! {if I do say so myself!}


These are pretty plain and at first I was trying to figure out what I could add to them,

But I decided I actually like them like this.

I am finding that all the St. Patty's day things I made were all simple in design.

I  think since the decorations for this holiday can get....how do I put this nicely.....cheesy..... I should keep my decorations pretty basic.

It's not my usual style, but I am OK with that for this holiday!

I just made the freezer paper stencil, painted the clover green and then added a rainbow striped bow to it!

That's it!

I am pretty sure my girls are going to look super CUTE and be safe from getting a PINCH!

It's a WIN-WIN project!! 



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks for stopping by! 

Here is where I link up!

7 comments:

  1. This is very very cute!!! I agree sometimes less is more. I painted my son and daughter St. Patricks day shirts too. Please check them out on my blog.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've been dying to try this, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, Kelly! And they look pretty easy to make too;) Thanks for sharing. I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial going on today, to learn a few very easy tricks to make your blog simply fabulous and have more fun with it. See you there!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these!! Thanks for linking up and adding me to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the clovers' project!

    Btw, I'm your latest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday. I'd be happy if you can follow back for more mutual blog visits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just bought the stuff to give freezer paper stenciling a try. Now I just need the time.....

    Yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I've never even heard of a freezer paper stencil! I might have to find a tutorial on this. Thank you for sharing! Love your blog! I am your newest follower from Boost Your Blog Friday. You can find me at:

    http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day! :-)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...