home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Fabulous Finds #5

I can't believe it is FRIDAY already! YAY!!! I need it- this week has been a doozy. All week I was one day off {as in I was so excited it was Thursday only to get to work and realize it was in fact only Wednesday} and the baby decided to give up sleep a couple nights in a row- so I am ready for the weekend!

Ready for some awesomeness?! Here you go!

OMG Sam would FLIP for one of these! A Stuffed Animal Backpack made by Fawnda at Fireflies & Jellybeans. Again, kicking myself for not figuring out that sewing machine yet! {so obviously last Friday's Fabulous Finds didn't work for me. LOL}



I am loving the blog Sun Scholars! Rachel has such wonderful ideas!! I love this "You've been eggeed" game to play on your friends or neighbors! I am totally doing this!



Jenn at Clean and Scentsible made this adorable Magnetic Calendar! I LOVE this and totally want to make one!



Tammy at She Wears Flowers made this AWESOME play grocery store for her daughter. This is something I KNOW Sam would L-O-V-E!



Allison over at It's Toile Good made this adorable gingham flower tote! I could totally use one of these for beach trips and park dates! So cute!!



So there you have it! 5 of the Fabulous things I saw in Blogland this week!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! We love the grocery store scene and have talked about new ones we can make. It really is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what great finds from the week. Love that magnetic calendar! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for featuring my calendar! What a fabulous idea for the backpacks!! Hope you have a great weekend - we finally have some sunshine here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy!

    The calendar is SO neat!!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my EGGEd post! Love your blog! :) And thanks for vising SunScholars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...