home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pictures and A Camera Class

I love pictures.

Who doesn't, right?

Well, I am lucky enough to have an awesome friend, Kristen, who also happens to be an awesome photographer!

{I have done a post on her before, HERE}

Kristen of Twice as Nice Photography took some family pictures for us a couple weeks ago.  My sister was out here visiting from Minnesota and my mom wanted some pictures of her four granddaughters. So I called Kristen up and she graciously came up to take them!

And OMG they are STUNNING! I had such a hard time picking which ones I wanted to print! {My mom did too- I walked into her house yesterday and she pretty much developed and framed all of them! LOL}

Here are some of my faves though!

My 2 girls


Sadie {7 months}



Sam {3 years}



The four grand kids {my sister's girls will be 7 and 5 in June}


{see the little one on the left? That is Nikki and she was crying because she was cold. Which is funny because she lives in Minnesota. This is Southern California- you would have thought anything above freezing would have been warm to her! LOL. But she was in no mood to take pictures- so Kristen is even more amazing for actually getting a picture with Nikki in it!}


One more- here I am with my girls!


There are so many more that I love, but I will spare you from posting them all!


Onto the next part of this post....

Do you have a Digital SLR camera but keep it switched to "auto?" Do you find yourself saying "I really need to learn to use this thing?" but do nothing about it? Do you love taking photos? It's time to learn to put your fancy camera to good use and get your money's worth out of it!
Kristen is now teaching the basics of our cameras, how to improve our photos, and how to shoot in manual! You'll never have to rely on auto again!

If you live in the Southern California area- she is your go-to photographer and now you can host a party in your home and she will come and teach you the basics of that fancy camera you have!

I hosted a party this past weekend and learned SO MUCH! Seriously, I didn't even know what ISO and all that other stuff on my camera meant, but now I do! Heck- I was even shooting in auto wrong! HA! I thought I was in auto, but I wasn't. {yeah, I am that dumb when it comes to this stuff! lol!}

So if you are in the So Cal area make sure you contact Kristen at Twice As Nice Photography for all your future picture needs! And if you are interested in hosting a party where you get a professional photographer to come to your house and teach you the basics of your camera {I mean, does it get any better that that?!} just shoot her an email!

Trust me, you will not be disappointed in her work!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...