home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabulous Finds #11

** I just logged in to Blogger and saw this never posted! It was scheduled to post on Friday, not sure why it didn't! And sorry I didn't notice sooner I haven't had a chance to log on until now! SORRY!**


Well, since this weekend is Memorial Day- I decided to feature all things Red White and Blue!
These are all perfect for Memorial Day as well as the 4th of July!
La- Dee-Da Creations made these adorable red, white and blue strawberries! YUM!







The Gunny Sack shows you how to make these 5 point starts out of paper!





Jennifer at Delightfully Noted made these ADORABLE cupcake toppers! Love them!!






Sheryl at Lady Behind The Curtain made these OH-SO-CUTE Mini Firework Cupcakes!  I need to buy some of those push pop things!

july 4th or memorial day easy cupcake idea




Kristin at Homespun With Love has these FREE printables for you! They are perfect for Memorial Day OR the 4th!



There you go! Some totally awesome Red White and Blue for you on this holiday weekend!

I actually have a FIVE day weekend! Yep- off today, Monday AND Tuesday. Be jealous. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE holiday weekend! 

Mine will be spent with good food, good drinks and great friends! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...