home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look What Popped Back Up in My Blogger....

LAST weeks Five Fabulous Finds Post!

So better late than never, right? LOL

Here you go! This was meant to post last week but with the Blogger issues it disappeared...until now! :)


So let's just get to it!


Here are my Five Fabulous Finds from this week!


OK, I L-O-V-E the blog She Wears Flowers. Have you been there yet? If not- GO! Tammy makes some of the coolest things ever. No joke. Look at this Wipes Case Laptop- I mean seriously, GENIUS!  And she even gave a tutorial so you can make one too! Awesome!




Wipes Case Pic 1






She had me with Vodka and Chocolate in the same sentence! LOL! Angela at Cargile Family Favorite Recipes made these delicious looking vodka infused chocolate covered strawberries! YUM!






Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in The Suburbs made these delicious looking Antipasto Skewers!  Pretty sure these just got put on my list of what to make at the next BBQ we have!




Charity at Twincess Designs made this adorable Tooth Fairy Pillow! I will have to keep this in mind when Sam is older and starts loosing teeth! So cute!


IMG_1408


I am on a crochet kick right now {did you see my baby shower gift?} so this next project totally caught my eye! I LOVE the bright colors Sue from Polliwogs in Bloom used to make these hats!




There you have it! Just a few of the fabulous finds out there in blogland from this week!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my recipe blog! So sweet of you! You have a cute blog! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...