home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Gift

Watch out! I am a posting machine today! LOL!

I usually only post once a day- but this is post 3 for me and I have one more planned :)

I just wanted to share what I made for my mom last year for Mother's Day {not going to lie- I am showing last year's gift because, well, I haven't made anything yet for this year! Eeeek!}

Anyways- I made her this

This was before I had my Cricut, so it was kind of a pain in the you-know-what to make, but I do love how it turned out!

I printed out the saying using Word, then I used Carbon paper and traced it all onto the plaque. THEN I pained it all in.

Yeah, would have been MUCH easier with the Cricut! LOL

I put it on a plate stand {that I don't have a picture of} and it now sits in her kitchen!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...