home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Fabulous Finds #18

Happy Friday!


I have sewing on the brain this week since I finally got a sewing machine for my birthday!


How cute and creative is this Monster Tooth Pillow over at The Crunchy Mamacita?! LOVE this!




This Brown Maxi Skirt from Show Tell Share looks so comfy!  And not too tricky to make... wonder if I could manage? Hmmm



I love how Michelle from Polka Dots and Pizza dressed up these simple onsies!  These would make a great baby shower gift!


Michelle at Loving Every Second made these adorable Flag Shirts! I know the 4th has passed, but they would still be cute for Labor Day! And I like how she admits she is not a seamstress...makes me feel like even *I* might be able to do this one! lol



Vixen over at Vixen Made created these adorable capes for her little boys out of dad's old T-shirts! So cute!!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such great projects! Love that pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, Kelly! I love that monster pillow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...