home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Princess Party Part 2!

Yesterday I showed you all the decorations for my daughter's 3rd birthday party here, today I will share pictures of the actual party! I put a ton of work into this thing, so it's fun to see that it was enjoyed by the birthday girl and all her friends!

Want to know how I know the party was a success?? Sam passed out on the couch at about 5 that night... and didn't wake up until 5:20 the next morning! I think that means she had fun!

Ready for more pictures???

I had a table where the kids could decorate crowns to wear. I just put out some markers and foam stickers and ordered the crowns from Oriental Trading. The kids loved making their own crown!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also picked up this castle for the kids to color! I wanted to have activities they could do in the house just in case it rained (which I spent the week prior to the party stalking Weather.com every hour to see the forecast!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hehe- I just think this is cute

Photobucket

And then of course the kids enjoyed the trampoline, swing set and teeter totter! SO glad the weather was gorgeous for the party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Girl!!
Photobucket

CAKE TIME! Let me just say- this girl LOVES when you sing Happy Birthday to her. LOVES. IT! We sing it pretty much daily, that's how much she loves it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(that's me lighting the candles :) )

Photobucket

Photobucket

make a wish!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was in the middle of opening gifts... can you say TIRED?!

Photobucket

So- there you have it! Sam is still talking about her party and keeps asking when we are doing it again, so I know she loved it!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Tomorrow is her actual birthday- so we will be taking her out to dinner (pizza of course!) and singing to her again! She will be one happy girl!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I love all of the pink! From the cake to the tutu.. So much fun! I'm sure it was a special day for your little girl!

    :)rachel from SunScholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tutu! What a fun party.

    http://blissfulmeandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the picture of your daughter in the swing with her tutu all around her. :) You can tell she loved her princess party!

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you do her tutu? Did you tie the ends? I have made a couple for my girls and the darn things are constantly a tangled mess. It makes me want to pull my hair out! Would you mind emailing me how you did it?
    mommadidit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly - lovely decor and party! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all of your ideas! I also have trouble with our tutu's. So also if you wouldn't mind to email me how you did the tutu. And if it's a different kind of material.


    There are are birthday parties and then there are BIRTHDAY parties!!!
    abbey1980@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...