home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy {belated} Mother's Day!

Sorry it's late, I was spending the weekend with the fam and didn't have time to get on a computer to put the post up!

Hope all you mothers out there had a FABULOUS Mother's Day!

I had a great weekend! Saturday the hubs and I went out for our anniversary kid free {yay!} and Sunday was a family day!

This year I wanted to do a little something for my close friends. They are all amazing friends, but I also wanted to let them know that I think they are amazing moms as well.

I saw this little poem and thought it was perfect for my friends!  

I printed it off and glued it to some scrapbook paper





Added a muffin mix package and a card telling them how awesome they are






And then I wrapped them all up together!






And then my family piled in the car and we drove around and dropped them off for my amazing friends who are also amazing mothers!





For the friends that weren't home, I just left it on the front porch for them.


It felt good to do a little something special for some SUPER special moms out there!!!

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day as well!!!

4 comments:

  1. How thoughtful! I absolutely love that idea:) Happy Belated Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, wish I would have had this a couple days ago!! This would have been perfect for all my mommy friends! Good thing there's always next year, thanks for sharing!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! Your friends are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I will have to use this idea :)
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...