home about contact blogs i love featured linky parties

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Garden Gnome Hat Re-Do

Thanks to my reader Melissa's adorable addition of flowers to her daughter's Gnome Hat, I decided to add flowers to mine as well!



{HERE is the tutorial on how to make this hat!}
I decided to use the three fabrics I had used for the skirt and make fabric flowers to add on to it.

{HERE is a tutorial I shared a few months ago on how to make these flowers.}


I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks now with the addition of the flowers!!!




I went to JoAnns and picked up some red buttons and just hot glued them to the center.

So now that I have this super cute hat, I need to convince my little one to wear it! She is NOT a fan {and that is putting it nicely!} I did manage to get a picture of her in it though. Of course it is a horrible picture since she was running away from me, but you get the idea! ;)




And this one. Yes, the toys are all over the floor and she has a paci hanging out of her mouth, but hey, this is real life people. LOL. My house looks like this in the middle of the day.




I also made some gnome shoes to go with her costume and will be sharing those later this week!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from you! :) (seriously, I do! It makes me so happy when I get a comment!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...